Airline Manor Baptist Church
|Posted by Charliej43 on June 30, 2012 at 9:40 AM|
June 17, 2012 - Pastor Riley Hamilton - Airline Manor Baptist Church
Will a Man Serve God for Nothing?
· What If Serving God Had No Pay-Off
· Would you continue to come to Church?
· Would you continue to give your tithe?
· Would you come to serve others at church?
"Does Job fear God for nothing? Hast thou not made a hedge about him and his house and all that he has, on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land." (Job 1:9-10)
1. Will a person serve God when: their life turns tragic?
2. Will a person serve God when: they have to stand alone?
3. Will a person serve God when: God is silent?
Four Principles that Remain True to this Very Day
1. There is an enemy that we encounter we cannot see....but he is real.
2. There are trials we endure that we do not deserve, but they are permitted.
3. There are consequences we experience, we could not anticipate, but they are necessary.
"Blessed be the name of the Lord"